Hey, you like Attack on Titan, right?
Then go forth into the internet and buy this Be@rbrick Colossal Titan, why don’t you?
What? You’d like more information before making such a purchase, you say? Fair enough.
Be@rbricks are, of course, those enormously popular bear-shaped, Lego-lookin’ toys that have been created in the likeness of famous characters and humans as varied as Boba Fett, Kyary Pamyu Pamyu and the Sex Pistols.
The thing is, Be@rbricks are usually seven centimeters high. The Colossal Titan version, true to its name, is quite a bit bigger at 70 centimeters – over 2 feet. The price is also comparatively colossal at 34,560 yen (~$290). But c’mon, how cool is it?
Believe it or not, this isn’t even close to the first time a 70cm Be@rbrick has been released. If you’ve got some time on your hands, check out this database. Who wants to pit Be@rbrick Colossal Titan against Be@rbrick Godzilla?
– Live-Action Attack on Titan Visual is Colossal
– Attack on Titan Anime Continues in 2016
– Live-action Attack on Titan Visuals Revealed
– Attack on Titan Part 1: Crimson Bow and Arrow Film Review
– Attack on Titan Pop-up Shop Hands-on