There’s no shortage of Sailor Moon merchandise out there. In just the past year or so, we’ve featured a high-quality replica of Usagi’s Moon Stick and loungewear inspired by the series’ sailor uniforms.
If all that merchandise still wasn’t enough Moon for you, check this out: a teacup and saucer set with designs from the series.
The set was produced in conjunction with “high-class porcelain maker” Noritake.
According to the description, Noritake based the design on the bonds between the sailors and used gentle colors with a classic flower pattern.
Pretty classy, indeed: aside from the Sailor Moon logo on the saucer itself, this set is a very subtle tribute to the series.
The set is currently available for preorder on the site Premium Bandai and runs ¥7,776 (about $65).
– Next Sailor Moon Musical Gets New Visual
– Sailor Moon-inspired Loungewear Announced
– Pokemon, Sailor Moon toys win accolades
– [Review] Sailor Moon Part 1 Blu-ray
– Interview: Sailor Moon’s Tuxedo Mask Speaks!