As we noted last week, for a manga that’s come to an end, there sure seems to be more new Naruto stuff than ever being announced these days.
The latest news, according to ANN, is that a new TV special is set to air December 4, just two days before the release of the new film The Last -Naruto The Movie-.
The special will focus on Hinata Hyuga’s sister, Hanabi, who is “the complete opposite of Hinata.” Both sisters will appear in the The Last.
Last week’s announcement centered around a new Naruto mini-series that will debut in spring of next year. A Naruto stage play will also open around that time.
Meanwhile, Stateside, Viz has announced their release of Naruto: Road to Ninja, the previous Naruto film, will be released on DVD and Blu-ray November 25.
– New Naruto Manga Mini-Series to Launch in Spring
– The Last: Naruto the Movie Full Trailer
– Japan Reacts To News of Naruto’s End
– You’ll Never Guess How Much Naruto’s Apartment Costs
– Naruto Manga To End in November