Fans of Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans, the Gundam series which ran from October 2015 to March of this year, were treated to a bit of news about season two of the series at a Gundam event held yesterday in Japan.
The event, part of a three-day Gunpla Expo, was attended by voice actors Yuki Kuwahara (Cookie Griffon) and Sayaka Senbongi (Cracker Griffon), who dropped the following iron-blooded information:
- The first episode alone featured over 30 voice actors.
- There are “tons” of new characters, especially on the Gjallarhorn side.
- Everyone is one to two years older than in season one.
- There are lots of new mobile suits.
- The next big announcement will take place August 27.