The glasses, which some will no doubt use specifically for cosplay, can also be outfitted with real prescription frames, making them perfectly suitable for everyday wear too.
The frames will cost ¥10,000 (about $83), with prescription frames costing another ¥2,500 ($21).
This isn’t even the first time Sword Art Online has inspired eyewear: back in February, Otaku USA readers showed a lot of interest in a series of SAO glasses by maker Heart Up.
But is it just me, or are these Sinon ones are even cooler?
– Sword Art Online Glasses Frames Released
– Free! Yourself from Glasses with these Free! Contact Lenses
– Eyewear Company Releases K-On! Fashion Glasses
– Dragon Ball Z Hoodies Charge Up for Cooler Weather
– Meganebu Is Like Free! For People Who Wear Glasses