Attack on Titan TACTICS is a tower defense/real-time strategy game currently in the works for Android and iOS devices, and those who want to pick it up on the former can now pre-register. DeNA announced the launch of pre-registration on Google Play today, so fans in the U.S., Canada, and Australia can sign up to be among the first to play.
Some of the characters available in the game include Eren, Mikasa, Levi, and more, with a story that follows that of Hajime Isayama’s manga and its anime adaptation. TACTICS will launch on Android and iOS early this fall, and you can see the pre-registration trailer below.
- Accessible but Deep Gameplay: Experience a real-time battle system that’s easy to learn, but hard to master; the key to victory is choosing when and where to deploy your units.
- Stunning Original Art: Gorgeous character illustrations and must-see battle animations created exclusively for the game.
- Fan-Favorite Characters with Unique Abilities: Over 40 different characters will be available at launch, with more planned for the future. Each character has its own unique set of attacks and abilities on the battlefield.
- New & Original Stories: Scenarios written solely for the game that you won’t find anywhere else.
- Original Voice Actors From the Anime
Bonuses for pre-registration numbers: