Another fresh dub has launched on Crunchyroll, and this time it’s for the charming The Yakuza’s Guide to Babysitting anime. The first episode of the dub is live now, so we have more insight into all the folks making it happen behind the scenes.
Here’s the cast as revealed on Crunchyroll News:
- Jonah Scott (Tatsu in The Way of the Househusband) as Kirishima
- Emi Lo (Kate in SHADOWS HOUSE) as Yaeka
- Christopher R. Sabat (All Might in My Hero Academia) as Kazuhiko
- Cherami Leigh (Asuna in Sword Art Online) as Kanami
- Nazeeh Tarsha (Jude in The Saint’s Magic Power is Omnipotent) as Sugihara
- Y. Chang (Haruki in given) as Mashiro
- Additional Voices: Katelyn Barr, Cherami Leigh, Lindsay Seidel, Dani Chambers, Luci Christian, Megan Shipman, Alejandro Saab, Chris Niosi
- ADR Director: Austin Sisk
- Lead ADR Engineer: Austin Sisk
- Mix Engineer: Rawly Pickens
- Executive Producer: Christopher R. Sabat
- Line Producer / Talent Coordinator: Brittany Lauda
- ADR Prep: Bryson Baugus, Ben Balmaceda
- ADR Script: Madeleine Morris (#1), Meli Grant (#2, #4), Tyson Rinehart (#3, #5-12)
- ADR Script Supervisor: Madeleine Morris
- Music Adaptation: Emi Lo
The original manga by Tsukiya has over 1 million copies in print, and Kaiten Books publishes the English version of the series.
WHO’S YOUR NANNY? Kirishima Toru is the right-hand man of the Sakuragi crime family. For him, the job is a perfect excuse to let his violent instincts run wild, earning him the nickname “the Demon of Sakuragi”. It seems like nothing will stand in the way of his vicious nature. But then one day, he receives an assignment like never before from the boss—babysitting his daughter! This is the heartwarming (or is it bloodcurdling?) story of a little girl and her yakuza caretaker!
You can catch both the sub and dub on Crunchyroll.
Via Crunchyroll News