Dragon Ball: The Breakers Game Starts Survival Action This October
A release date has been revealed for Dragon Ball: The Breakers, which was previously announced as a seven-on-one survival game. The action kicks off when the game launches on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC via Steam in Japan on October 13, followed by the rest of the world on October 14, and you can see the big Frieza reveal in the new trailer below.
When Dragon Ball: The Breakers launches it will be available in a digital-only standard edition, a Special Edition with some digital extras and a Limited Edition Bundle exclusive to the Bandai Namco Store. The LE packs the game with all Special Edition content and more, including an exclusive Cell Shell figure.
- Escape as a Team… Or on Your Own! – Cooperate with others while there is still time, but the Raider or other Survivors’ decision might force you to go at it alone. What will be your playstyle?
- Trapped in a Temporal Seam – Escape from a large map composed of several areas, but be careful! The Raider is always looking for you and may destroy areas to reduce your living space, making your chance of escaping always more limited…
- Enjoy Three First Iconic Raiders… Cell, Buu, and Frieza! – From the Dragon Ball franchise—As a Raider you will enjoy overwhelming powers to hunt and wipe out survivors. Master each Raider’s power to track, catch your victims to evolve and get even more powerful!
- Customize in Your Likeness – Whether you are a Raider or a Survivor, choose your progression path and unlock perks, skins, etc. to fine tune your own personal strategy to escape as a Survivor, or hunt as a Raider…
- Enjoy Unique Power-Ups and Items – Vehicles, weapons, grappling hooks… make the most of each gimmick to face against the Raider and struggle for your life!
Source: Press release