TYPE-MOON’s doujin visual novel Tsukihime is getting a remake in the form of Tsukihime -A piece of the glass moon-, which is coming to PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch around the world in 2024. A new trailer went up for the remake this week, showing off a sample of the opening sequence and the intro, set to the tune of ReoNa’s “Seimeisen” theme song.
Check out the new preview below, though you might need to click through due to the mature settings.
- Scenario, Director: Kinoko Nasu
- Character Design: Takashi Takeuchi
- Art Director: Koyama Hirokazu
- Graphics: Takao Aotuki, Shimokoshi, Shimaudon, Sunadorineko
- Animation, Scripting: BLACK
- Scripting: Urushinohara
- Music: Hideyuki Fukasawa, Keita Haga
- Logo Design: WINFANWORKS
- Main Theme: ReoNa “Seimeisen” (SACRA MUSIC)
- Opening Animation: ufotable
- Planning & Production: TYPE-MOON
- Shiki Tohno: Ryosuke Kanemoto
- Arcueid Brunestud: Ikumi Hasegawa
- Ciel: Kaede Hondo
- Akiha Tohno: Shino Shimoji
- Hisui: Kana Ichinose
- Kohaku: Yuuki Kuwahara
Tsukihime previously inspired an anime adaptation in 2003, but the cast above differs from the series. There are also new characters and cast members, including Ai Kayano as Noel and Ayane Sakura as Mario Gallo Bestino.
TYPE-MOON also shared a character introduction for protagonist Shiki Tohno: