As previously reported, the next Naruto anime flick has the foreboding title of The Last: Naruto the Movie, and it’s slated to open in Japanese theaters on December 6. Series creator Masashi Kishimoto is supervising the story and designs, and the official website was recently updated.
In addition to that, a TV teaser made its debut, offering up a quick 25-second burst of hype. See the short clip below.
– The Last: Naruto The Movie Art Exhibition To Hit Japan
– Next Naruto Anime Film Slated for December
– You’ll Never Guess How Much Naruto’s Apartment Costs
– Naruto, One Piece, DBZ Characters Face Off In New Game
– No More Naruto Shippuden Spoilers?