Lychee Light Club, the manga and anime series I can’t help but read as “Lychee Fight Club” no matter how many times I see it (just me?), is getting a live-action film adaptation, and today we’ve got some information on its cast, crew and a short teaser trailer.
The film will be directed by Eisuke Naito (Sharing, Puzzle) and have an original story.
The principal cast includes Shuhei Nomura (Chihayafuru), Yuki Furukawa (Itazura no Kiss) and Shotaro Mamiya (Yamada-kun and the Seven Witches). It has not yet been revealed which roles they are playing.
More info when it hits!
– Manga Review: Lychee Light Club Volume 1
– Live-action Attack on Titan Premieres in LA
– Crunchyroll to Stream Live-Action Death Note
– Anohana: The Flower We Saw That Day Goes Live-Action
– Live-action Robotech Gets Furious 7 Director