There are more than a few admirers out there of Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon’s Hestia, and those fans of the buxom blue-stringed babe are in luck. There’s a new figure out from Good Smile Company that really captures the essence of the goddess.
Designed by Max Factory, this Hestia figurine has removable parts that create two different poses, the latter of which definitely incorporates Hestia’s famous blue ribbon.
The figure, which costs 11.852 yen ($92), won’t be released until April, but pre-orders are being taken now. We suspect it won’t take too long before the figure sells out.
– UK Tabloid Daily Mail Picks Up On Hestia Cosplay Trend
– Evangelion’s Asuka in Kimono with Dagger Figurine Previewed
– Gaze Upon These Wonder Festival Shirobako Figures
– New Ghost in the Shell SAC Figurine Extremely Detailed
– 7-Eleven to Release Life-Size Attack on Titan Figures