Japanese fashion fans who bought last week’s ViVi magazine received a special extra: an Attack on Titan tote bag. What a nice bonus.
The bag, which was designed by Japanese fashion brand Beams, is emblazoned with everyone’s favorite bad boy, Levi.
The magazine also contained a photo of model Reina Triendl dressed as Armin and an exclusive illustration of Levi in plain old 21st century clothes courtesy Titan author Hajime Isayama.
Just goes to show the scope of Attack on Titan’s popularity in its home country. Titanic, one might say. Hee hee hee.
Source: Tokyo Otaku Mode
– Attack on Titan to End in Three Years, Maybe
– Attack on Titan: Before the Fall Review
– Attack on Titan and JoJo merch hits 7-Eleven
– Attack On Titan Teams Up With… Schick Razors?
– Attack on Titan Collaborating with Pizza Hut