Following up on the announcement that Crunchyroll will be bringing the Dragon Ball Super: SUPER HERO anime film to cinemas around the world, we now have a release date for the hotly anticipated feature. If you’re wondering when to expect it in the United States, the film is set to arrive on August 19 in the US, Canada, United Kingdom and Ireland, and that’s just scratching the surface of the destinations on the way.
In the United States alone, Dragon Ball Super: SUPER HERO will screen in over 2,300 theaters, including select IMAX screens. Tickets in the US and Canada go on sale on July 22.
In addition to preview screenings in the United Kingdom and Ireland on August 17 and 18, here’s the full rundown of release dates revealed thus far:
- August 18 in Australia, New Zealand, Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, Argentina, Colombia, Central America, Ecuador, Bolivia, Uruguay, Paraguay
- August 19 in the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Ireland, South Africa, Zambia, Vietnam
- August 26 in India, Indonesia
- August 30 in Malaysia, Brunei
- August 31 in the Philippines
- September 1 in Singapore
- September 8 in Taiwan
- September 15 in South Korea
- September 29 in Thailand, Hong Kong, Macao
- Additional global release dates for the film will be announced soon.
English voice cast:
- Son Gohan – Kyle Hebert
- Son Goku – Sean Schemmel
- Son Goten – Robert McCollum
- Piccolo – Christopher R. Sabat
- Bulma – Monica Rial
- Vegeta – Christopher R. Sabat
- Krillin – Sonny Strait
- Trunks – Eric Vale
- Videl – Kara Edwards
- Pan – Jeannie Tirado
New cast members:
- Dr. Hedo – Zach Aguilar
- Gamma 1 – Aleks Le
- Gamma 2 – Zeno Robinson
- Magenta – Charles Martinet
- Carmine – Jason Marnocha
The Red Ribbon Army was once destroyed by Son Goku. Individuals, who carry on its spirit, have created the ultimate Androids, Gamma 1 and Gamma 2. These two Androids call themselves “Super Heroes”. They start attacking Piccolo and Gohan… What is the New Red Ribbon Army’s objective? In the face of approaching danger, it is time to awaken, Super Hero!
Via Crunchyroll News