Last year saw Tatsuki Fujimoto’s Chainsaw Man take home the Harvey Award in the Best Manga category, and the series is back once again in the nominees for this year’s honors. As usual, it’s not alone, and some nominees both returning and new are along for the ride for this year’s pile of Best Manga contenders.
Here are the titles, authors and translators in the running for the 2022 category:
- Blood on the Tracks by Shuzo Oshimi, translated by Daniel Komen (Vertical Comics)
- Blue Lock by Muneyuki Kaneshiro and Yusuke Nomura, translated by Nate Derr (Kodansha Comics)
- Cat + Gamer by Wataru Nadatani, translated by Zack Davisson (Dark Horse Comics)
- Chainsaw Man by Tatsuki Fujimoto, translated by Amanda Haley (VIZ Media)
- Red Flowers by Yoshiharu Tsuge, translated by Ryan Holmberg (Drawn & Quarterly)
- SPY x FAMILY by Tatsuya Endo, translated by Casey Loe (VIZ Media)
Qualified industry professionals will be casting their votes for the awards until September 2, and the results will be live-streamed during the New York Comic-Con weekend of October 7-9, 2022. Stay tuned to see which manga takes home the prize, and head on over to the official Harvey Awards website to see what titles are up for the running in the other categories.