If you’ve never seen it before, the folks at CineFix have a regular series called 8-Bit Cinema that takes movies and imagines them as classic 2D video games. It’s pretty much always an entertaining success, and the latest to get the treatment is none other than Studio Ghibli and Hayao Miyazaki’s beloved anime film Princess Mononoke.
– Miyazaki’s Spirited Away Imagined as Retro Game
– Fan Recreates Ghibli’s Castle in the Sky in Minecraft
– Pixel Art Tribute to Miyazaki’s Movies
– Ghibli Fan Makes Ghibli Food
– Fan Video Pays Tribute to Hayao Miyazaki