With another anime season upon us, it’s time once again to see what shows Japanese fans are most excited for. Mobile phone operator NTT Docomo is back with the results of another survey, which saw over 60,000 votes cast for 56 of the upcoming Spring titles.
The survey took place between March 20 and 27. See which anime series turned up in the top 10 below along with the corresponding number of votes they each received.
5. My Next Life as a Villainess: All Routes Lead to Doom! – 3,276
4. Ascendance of a Bookworm Part 2 – 3,347
3. My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU Fin – 4,788
2. KAGUYA-SAMA: LOVE IS WAR Season 2 – 5,412
1. Sword Art Online Alicization War of the Underworld – 5,842 votes
Which shows are you looking forward to the most this spring?
Source: Press release via Crunchyroll