Pretty Cure Series Celebrates 20 Years with Cure-Filled Visual
It’s magical girl overload in the new celebratory visual for the Pretty Cure series, which will be marking its 20th series with next month’s Hirogaru Sky! Pretty Cure TV anime. The franchise is also creeping toward its actual 20th anniversary, because the first series, Futari wa PreCure!, made its debut in 2004.
Thus, we have the amazing 20th anniversary visual above, which features the lead Cures from every single season dating back to the beginning.
For those keeping score, here’s who we have on the top row:
- Cure Black and Cure White (Pretty Cure)
- Cure Bloom (Pretty Cure Splash Star)
- Cure Dream (Yes! Pretty Cure 5)
- Cure Peach (Fresh Pretty Cure)
- Cure Blossom (HeartCatch Pretty Cure)
- Cure Melody (Suite Pretty Cure)
- Cure Happy (Smile Pretty Cure)
- Cure Heart (DokiDoki Pretty Cure)
- Cure Lovely (Happiness Charge Pretty Cure)
- Cure Flora (Go! Princess Pretty Cure)
- Cure Miracle (Maho Girls Pretty Cure!)
- Cure Whip (Kira Kira Pretty Cure a la Mode)
- Cure Yell (Hugtto! Pretty Cure)
- Cure Star (Star Twinkle Pretty Cure)
- Cure Grace (Healin’ Good Pretty Cure)
- Cure Summer (Tropical-Rouge! Pretty Cure)
- Cure Precious (Delicious Party Pretty Cure)
- Cure Sky (Hirogaru Sky! Pretty Cure)
Stay tuned for more information as we get closer to the 20th anniversary of Pretty Cure, which aims to update the official website with further details.
Via Crunchyroll News