We knew was coming, and now we know when: Masashi Kishimoto’s Naruto spinoff manga is set to debut in Shonen Jump on April 27.
The manga, titled Naruto Gaiden: Nanadaime Hokage to Akairo no Hanatsuzuki (Naruto Gaiden: The Seventh Hokage and the Scarlet Spring Month), will feature new characters Boruto and Sarada and will take place after the main Naruto story.
Some sketches from the new manga were released today, including Boruto, Sarada and Naruto himself.
Boruto will also feature in this August’s Boruto: Naruto the Movie in, based on the title, what we assume is a major role.
Do you feel it’s too soon after the main story ended for a spinoff, or is the timing just right? Sound off!
Source: Comic Natalie
– Teaser Site For New Naruto Film Launches
– First Footage from the Naruto Stage Play Hits
– Naruto Author Wins “Rookie of the Year” Award?
– Naruto: Keeping the Ninja Dream Alive
– Naruto Art Exhibit TV Spots Aired