Sakura of America
Sakura Pigma Sensei (3 winners)
Pigma Sensei drawing sets include the tools you need to illustrate in the Manga/comic style. Use chisel nib inking pens for sharp expressive lines and filling in large spaces. Use fine lines for facial expressions, lettering, detailing, and bold lines to add impact and drama. Learn to draw like the pros using the same rich, black Pigma® ink that’s been the trusted ink of Manga professionals for over 30 years.
Watch manga, comic and art videos:
View more Manga illustration tools:
Bandai Spirits Co., Ltd
MOBILE SUIT GUNDAM SERIES: GUNDAM EXIA (1 winner)
The Gundam Exia as it appeared in the original “Mobile Suit Gundam OO.” In addition to a GN Sword, includes the GN Longblade and Shortblade variants to expand your display possibilities! The huge GN Sword can be displayed stowed away as well.
MOBILE SUIT GUNDAM SERIES: FREEDOM GUNDAM (1 winner)
Freedom Gundam joins the GUNDAM UNIVERSE series! Featuring opening wings and parts for replicating HiMAT Mode / Full Burst Mode. The side skirts can also stow beam saber hilts.
MOBILE SUIT GUNDAM SERIES: Gundam HEAVY ARMS (1 winner)
Gundam Heavy Arms, from “Mobile Suit Gundam Wing,” joins GUNDAM UNIVERSE! The figure perfectly captures its heavy look and signature massive Gatling cannons. The Beam Gatling can be slung on the back or gripped in both hands, and the Army Knife opens and closes.
Inuyasha, Set 1 (3 winners)
Kagome Higurashi, an average ninth grader, gets pulled into an ancient well by a demon, bringing her 500 years into the past to a feudal era. There she meets Inuyasha, a half demon who seeks the Shikon Jewel to make himself a full-fledged demon. With Inuyasha and her new friends, Kagome’s search for the Jewel of Four Souls begins…
Naruto, Set 1 (3 WINNERS)
The little ninja that changed the world finally comes to Blu-ray! Journey back to a simpler time when Naruto was a little scamp pulling pranks and defacing monuments. A social outcast with the dreaded Nine-Tailed Fox Spirit locked inside of him, Naruto’s infectious optimism and never-give-up attitude propels him towards the path of greatness. Relive the outrageous beginnings of a generation of ninja that would go on to become legends!
JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure, Set 1 (Limited Edition) – (3 WINNERS)
In the eternal struggle against evil, the saga of the Joestar family is legend! Based on Hirohiko Araki’s groundbreaking manga, JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure follows the Joestars in a multi-generational battle to the death against the forces of darkness.
Death Note – The Omega Edition (3 WINNERS)
Light Yagami is a genius high school student who is about to learn about life through a book of death. When a bored shinigami, a God of Death, named Ryuk drops a black notepad called a Death Note, Light receives power over life and death with the stroke of a pen. Determined to use this dark gift for the best, Light sets out to rid the world of evil… namely, the people he believes to be evil. Should anyone hold such power? The consequences of Light’s actions will set the world ablaze.
Olympia Soiree – Nintendo Switch (3 winners)
An extraordinary, all-new adventure from Otomate. Enter a rich, multi-layered world filled with characters to meet and relationships to develop. With multiple paths to explore – your every choice will determine how the story evolves. Return to the game multiple times to uncover new details and endings. An extensive tale to read, enhanced by breathtaking artwork and a stirring original musical score.
ENTER BELOW TO WIN:
[gravityform id=”3″ title=”false” description=”false”]
Rules From The Suits:
1. NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
2. This giveaway is open only to individuals who are the age of majority in their country of residence (“Entrants”) and who are not employees of Otaku USA Magazine, Sovereign Media, Inc., or any of their parent entities, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising or promotion agencies, or members of their immediate families or households. If you are under the legal age of majority in your country of residence (a “Minor”), one of your parents or legal guardians must read and agree to these Giveaway Rules on your behalf and themselves in order to win a prize. Offer void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited by law and is subject to all federal, state, and local laws.
3. The Giveaway shall commence on November 16, 2021 at 12:00 p.m., Eastern Standard Time (EST), and shall continue in duration until January 10, 2022. (“Giveaway Period”). Only one entry per person. Mechanical or digitally reproduced entries will not be accepted. You may enter the giveaway in one of two ways:
[1) Send a postcard or letter with your name, address and telephone number to the following address: Otaku USA Magazine Giveaway, 2406 Reach Road, Williamsport, PA 17701
(2) Log onto www.webotakuusa.com, and click on Giveaway, fill out your name and address and phone number, and press “submit.”
All entries must be postmarked by January 10, 2022. All entries become the property of the sponsors and will not be returned. By entering the giveaway, entrants agree to be added to the Otaku USA mailing list which may be shared with other companies at the discretion of Otaku USA and/or Sovereign Media, Inc. Sponsors are not responsible for late, lost, damaged, incomplete, illegible, postage due, misdirected entries, human error, hardware or software malfunctions, or network failures of any kind which could restrict entry. By entering the giveaway, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the sponsors.
4. Winners will be selected at random from all eligible entries by random drawing held on or about January 11, 2022.
You need not be present to win. Winners will be notified by telephone, mail, or email. All taxes and any other fees or costs associated with the acceptance or use of any prize are the sole responsibility of the winners. Winners may be required to execute and notarize an affidavit of eligibility and publicity consent and release. Otaku USA Magazine and/or Sovereign Media, Inc., reserves the right to require the affidavit of eligibility at its sole discretion or as required by law. If a winner fails to return a properly signed affidavit within ten (10) days of mailing or if any prize notification or prize is returned as undeliverable, the winner will be disqualified and an alternative winner will be selected. If there is a dispute as to the owner of an email address, it will be deemed submitted by the email account holder per the records of the email service provider. Each winner accepting a prize consents to the use of his/her name and likeness for promotional and publicity purposes without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. (When requested to do so, each winner agrees to report for publicity photograph sittings at such place as may be designated by the sponsors of this Giveaway, unless prohibited by law). For a list of prize winners and/or Official Rules, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Otaku Giveaway, Sovereign Media, 2406 Reach Road, Williamsport PA 17701. Please be sure to specify whether you are requesting Official Rules or a winners list (available after the winners are verified). Vermont residents may omit postage for Official Rules and the entry postcard.
5. By entering the Giveaway, you release Sponsor, participating sponsors and any of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees and agencies (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from any liability whatsoever, and waive any and all causes of action, related to any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Giveaway or delivery, misdelivery, acceptance, possession, use of or inability to use any prize (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light, whether intentional or unintentional), whether under a theory or contract, tort (including negligence), warranty or other theory. The Giveaway and these Official Rules will be governed, construed and interpreted under the laws of the United States. Any and all legal actions or claims arising in connection with this Giveaway must be brought in a court of competent jurisdiction within the United States. Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. The Sponsor reserves the right to change these Official Rules at any time, in its sole discretion, and to suspend or cancel the Giveaway or any entrant’s participation in the Giveaway should viruses, bugs, unauthorized human intervention or other causes beyond the Sponsor’s control affect the administration, security or proper play of the Giveaway or the Sponsor otherwise becomes (as determined in its sole discretion) incapable of running the Giveaway as planned. Entrants who violate these Official Rules, tamper with the operation of the Giveaway or engage in any conduct that is detrimental or unfair to the Sponsor, the Giveaway or any other Entrant (in each case as determined in the Sponsor’ sole discretion) are subject to disqualification from entry into the Giveaway. The Sponsor reserves the right to lock out persons whose eligibility is in question or who have been disqualified or otherwise ineligible to enter the Giveaway. If you have any questions about these Official Rules or the Giveaway, please email them to email@example.com or send written questions to Otaku Giveaway, Sovereign Media, 2406 Reach Road, Williamsport PA 17701.
6. Prizes are not transferable. A prize will is returned as undeliverable or otherwise not claimed within fifteen (15) days after the delivery notification will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner.
7. The Giveaway Winner may be asked to produce a valid driver’s license or other valid form of identification and/or requested to execute an affidavit of eligibility and/or other release.
8. No substitutions or exchanges (including for cash) or any prizes will be permitted, except that the Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value for any prize.
9. All applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply and Giveaway is void where prohibited.
10. Sponsors will not be responsible for: (a) any late, lost, misrouted, garbled or distorted or damaged transmissions or entries; (b) telephone, electronic, hardware, software, network, Internet, or other computer or communications related malfunctions or failures; (c) any Giveaway disruptions, injuries, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of Sponsor; or (d) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Giveaway.
11. Sakura of America: PIGMA SENSEI (3 winners). Viz Media: INUYASHA, Set 1 (3 winners); NARUTO, Set 1 (3 winners); JOJO’S BIZARRE ADVENTURE, Set 1 (Limited Edition) (3 winners); DEATH NOTE – THE OMEGA EDITION
(3 winners). Bandai Spirits: GUNDAM UNIVERSE GN-001 GUNDAM EXIA (1 winner); GUNDAM UNIVERSE ZGMF-X10A FREEDOM GUNDAM (1 winner); GUNDAM UNIVERSE XXXG-01H GUNDAM HEAVY ARMS (1 winner). Aksys Games: OLYMPIA SOIREE – NINTENDO SWITCH (3 winners).
YOU MUST ENTER TO WIN. Fill out an entry card or the entry form on the website, mail or submit, and you’re entered!