Hey, everyone likes to get something free, right? Some of our advertisers sent us samples of their fine products to give away to lucky OTAKU USA readers! But guess what? There’s not enough for everyone. So, we’re going to draw names out of a hat, and send the goodies to a few lucky Otaku.
Code: Realize Guardian of Rebirth – Nintendo Switch Collector’s Edition (5 Winners)
Tell your own love story play to experience your own romantic fairytale! Which of your five dashing suitors will sweep you off of your feet?
Handsome history code: Realize ~Guardian of Rebirth~ introduces reinterpretations of famous figures in literature and history, including abraham van helsing and Victor Frankenstein.
Steampunk setting code: Realize ~Guardian of Rebirth~ takes place in a reimagined 19th-century London, filled with steam-powered machinery, gothic-victorian costumes, and other visually decadent designs.
TANJIRO KAMADO –WATER BREATHING– (1 Winner)
Kimetsu no Yaiba(Demon Slayer)” joins Figuarts ZERO! The first entry in the series is June’s “TANJIRO KAMADO –WATER BREATHING–”. The figure includes special breath effects, dynamic sculpting, and abundant use of translucent parts to re-create their powerful attacks in three dimensions!
Product type: ABS, PVC Statue Figure
Product size: 150mm
Release: June 2020
Sakura of America
Koi Water Color Brush Pens (3 winners)
Bright and Blendable Watercolors in Pen! Koi® Coloring Brush are a convenient, no-mess way to add vibrant color to any sketch, journal, cartoon, or illustration.
This 6 piece set of grays performs similar to artist brushes and watercolors. Make fine, medium or bold brush strokes just by changing the amount of pressure to the nib. The durable tip will quickly spring back to its original shape! The odorless, water-based solvent facilitates smooth blending and layering of colors.
Watch manga, comic and art videos: www.youtube.com/SakuraColorProducts
View more Manga illustration tools:
ENTER BELOW TO WIN:
Rules From The Suits:
v1. NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
2. This giveaway is open only to individuals who are the age of majority in their country of residence (“Entrants”) and who are not employees of Otaku USA Magazine, Sovereign Media, Inc., or any of their parent entities, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising or promotion agencies, or members of their immediate families or households. If you are under the legal age of majority in your country of residence (a “Minor”), one of your parents or legal guardians must read and agree to these Giveaway Rules on your behalf and themselves in order to win a prize. Offer void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited by law and is subject to all federal, state, and local laws.
3. The Giveaway shall commence on March 10, 2020 at 12:00 p.m., Eastern Standard Time (EST), and shall continue in duration until May 26, 2020. (“Giveaway Period”). Only one entry per person. Mechanical or digitally reproduced entries will not be accepted. You may enter the giveaway in one of two ways:
[1) Send a postcard or letter with your name, address and telephone number to the following address: Otaku USA Magazine Giveaway, 2406 Reach Road, Williamsport, PA 17701
(2) Log onto www.webotakuusa.com, and click on Giveaway, fill out your name and address and phone number, and press “submit.”
All entries must be postmarked by July 22, 2020. All entries become the property of the sponsors and will not be returned. By entering the giveaway, entrants agree to be added to the Otaku USA mailing list which may be shared with other companies at the discretion of Otaku USA and/or Sovereign Media, Inc. Sponsors are not responsible for late, lost, damaged, incomplete, illegible, postage due, misdirected entries, human error, hardware or software malfunctions, or network failures of any kind which could restrict entry. By entering the giveaway, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the sponsors.
4. Winners will be selected at random from all eligible entries by random drawing held on or July 22, 2020.
You need not be present to win. Winners will be notified by telephone, mail, or email. All taxes and any other fees or costs associated with the acceptance or use of any prize are the sole responsibility of the winners. Winners may be required to execute and notarize an affidavit of eligibility and publicity consent and release. Otaku USA Magazine and/or Sovereign Media, Inc., reserves the right to require the affidavit of eligibility at its sole discretion or as required by law. If a winner fails to return a properly signed affidavit within ten (10) days of mailing or if any prize notification or prize is returned as undeliverable, the winner will be disqualified and an alternative winner will be selected. If there is a dispute as to the owner of an email address, it will be deemed submitted by the email account holder per the records of the email service provider. Each winner accepting a prize consents to the use of his/her name and likeness for promotional and publicity purposes without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. (When requested to do so, each winner agrees to report for publicity photograph sittings at such place as may be designated by the sponsors of this Giveaway, unless prohibited by law). For a list of prize winners and/or Official Rules, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Otaku Giveaway, Sovereign Media, 2406 Reach Road, Williamsport PA 17701. Please be sure to specify whether you are requesting Official Rules or a winners list (available after the winners are verified). Vermont residents may omit postage for Official Rules and the entry postcard.
5. By entering the Giveaway, you release Sponsor, participating sponsors and any of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees and agencies (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from any liability whatsoever, and waive any and all causes of action, related to any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Giveaway or delivery, misdelivery, acceptance, possession, use of or inability to use any prize (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light, whether intentional or unintentional), whether under a theory or contract, tort (including negligence), warranty or other theory. The Giveaway and these Official Rules will be governed, construed and interpreted under the laws of the United States. Any and all legal actions or claims arising in connection with this Giveaway must be brought in a court of competent jurisdiction within the United States. Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. The Sponsor reserves the right to change these Official Rules at any time, in its sole discretion, and to suspend or cancel the Giveaway or any entrant’s participation in the Giveaway should viruses, bugs, unauthorized human intervention or other causes beyond the Sponsor’s control affect the administration, security or proper play of the Giveaway or the Sponsor otherwise becomes (as determined in its sole discretion) incapable of running the Giveaway as planned. Entrants who violate these Official Rules, tamper with the operation of the Giveaway or engage in any conduct that is detrimental or unfair to the Sponsor, the Giveaway or any other Entrant (in each case as determined in the Sponsor’ sole discretion) are subject to disqualification from entry into the Giveaway. The Sponsor reserves the right to lock out persons whose eligibility is in question or who have been disqualified or otherwise ineligible to enter the Giveaway. If you have any questions about these Official Rules or the Giveaway, please email them to email@example.com or send written questions to Otaku Giveaway, Sovereign Media, 2406 Reach Road, Williamsport PA 17701.
6. Prizes are not transferable. A prize will is returned as undeliverable or otherwise not claimed within fifteen (15) days after the delivery notification will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner.
7. The Giveaway Winner may be asked to produce a valid driver’s license or other valid form of identification and/or requested to execute an affidavit of eligibility and/or other release.
8. No substitutions or exchanges (including for cash) or any prizes will be permitted, except that the Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value for any prize.
9. All applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply and Giveaway is void where prohibited.
10. Sponsors will not be responsible for: (a) any late, lost, misrouted, garbled or distorted or damaged transmissions or entries; (b) telephone, electronic, hardware, software, network, Internet, or other computer or communications related malfunctions or failures; (c) any Giveaway disruptions, injuries, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of Sponsor; or (d) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Giveaway.
11. Aksys Games: CODE:REALIZE GUARDIAN OF REBIRTH – NINTENDO SWITCH COLLECTOR’S EDITION (5 winners). Sakura Color of America: KOI WATERCOLOR BRUSH PENS (3 winners). Bandai Spirit: TANJIRO KAMADO-WATER BREATHING FIGUARTS (1 winner).
YOU MUST ENTER TO WIN. Fill out an entry card or the entry form on the website, mail or submit, and you’re entered!